Today I unpacked. And unpacked. And unpacked. It felt GREAT!
I know I have to take good care of my back. So I work in the same position for only a few minutes at a time, and then move on to the next room to do something different. Today I hung clothes, paired shoes and put them in the closet, shelves dozens and dozens of books (really! How much can TWO people read??), stacked CD's in the entertainment center, flattened hundreds of sheets of newsprint and 15 or 20 boxes (we're recycling --- Mike and Laurelyn just sold their house), and rearranged some furniture. I'm sure if anyone retraced my steps throughout the day, I'd have looked like a whirling dervish, but my method really worked well. I accomplished quite a bit and not a back twinge in sight.
And the living room and master bedroom are taking shape -- the living room feels light and airy again, and there's actually a FLOOR in the bedroom. Ahhh. . .
It feels SO much more like home now . . . Yippppppeeeee! Pictures soon--I promise.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Missy....feel free to whirl your little dervish butt down this way any time you want. I got boxes to fill.
Glad you got so much done. I know you feel real good about that!
Love, me :)
Post a Comment