Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Verdict is In and . . . I'm OFF!

Yup. Looks like the glucosamine-chondroitin is the nasty culprit. But, it's amazing to me how long it takes to get rid of edema in your feet. So, I'm faithfully carrying my pillow wherever I go so that I can put my feet up. I've gotten quite used to working in a nearly-reclined position.

And, I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief that it looks like our travel plans to see Mike, Laurelyn, Graham, and Dean are still intact. Ahhhhh. . . I can't wait to spend this coming weekend with my NH friends at our twice-a-year rughooking retreat. I'll be continuing to work on a special rug for grandson Dean. It's a scene of barnyard animals and here's what's done so far. Lots yet to do but it's just SO much fun to work on! And then we'll head right out to Mike's after that. :)

Hope all is well with you and yours! Appreciate your health EVERY day!

1 comment:

mypepsee said...

Oh what a darling rug so far!! I can't WAIT To see it all done!! You are just SO SO crafty..also GREAT at watercolors!! Have a safe trip and we will look forward towards the end part!!!;o)